Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Lakeview is a beautiful residential neighborhood on the north side of the city, and is approximately five miles from Chicago’s city center. Lakeview is an excellent place to call home, and Lakeview real estate is perfect for families and singles alike, as it has a unique urban feel along with numerous tree-lined streets. Lakeview is the home of Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs, as well as a host of other popular and historic attractions.
Lakeview is bordered by Irving Park Road to the north, Diversey Parkway to the south, Lake Michigan to the east, and Ravenswood Avenue to the west. Lakeview is a very large, family-friendly neighborhood with a variety of options for restaurants, shopping, and recreational activities. No matter your passion or the things you enjoy doing for entertainment, Lakeview has it all!
In addition to Wrigley Field, the area surrounding such called “Wrigleyville,” Lakeview is also home to Belmont Harbor, the Music Box Theatre, Boystown, the Sydney Marovitz Golf Course, St. Alphonsus Church as well as many famous and historic bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Due to its attractions, as well as the beauty of all of the tree-lined streets and proximity to Lake Michigan, Money Magazine has in the past named Lakeview among the 10 best city neighborhoods to live in the United States.
Lakeview real estate and the Lakeview neighborhoodis very desirable to live in due to its close proximity to downtown and Lake Michigan, as well as having so many streets that are family-friendly containing lots of greenery. Part of Lakeview also lines Lakeshore Drive, with easy access to Lake Michigan via viaducts underneath “the Drive. There are a number of express buses that get directly on the outer drive which can make the commute downtown only 20-25 minutes.
Lakeview real estate consists of almost every type of property you can think of, including condos, apartments, single and multi-family homes, and townhomes. As it is not located in the city center, there are a lot more homes and townhomes to choose from than in some of the other neighborhoods closer to the heart of downtown. Wicker Park’s debut in the late 1800’s attracted affluent residents who built their homes surrounding the park, and as a result, both Wicker Park and Bucktown have been growing ever since.
Lakeview Condos For Sale – Lakeview Real Estate
Lakeview real estate contains literally hundreds, if not thousands of condos for sale in dozens and dozens of condo buildings. Chicago condos for sale in Lakeview can be found literally in every area of Lakeview, depending on the size and style you are looking for. Here are just a few of the popular buildings that contain Lakeview condos for sale:
- The New York Private Residences –Located at 3660 N. Lake Shore Drive, The New York Private Residences are Lakeview condos for sale that boast amazing views of Lake Michigan and the city, and every unit in this building has a balcony. It is one of the most prestigious buildings in Lakeview, and people flock to it when they are looking for Lakeview condos for sale.
- 3550 N. Lake Shore DriveCondominiums– Conveniently located at Lake Shore Drive and Addison, these Lakeview condos for sale are right on Lake Shore Drive across the street from Lake Michigan, have excellent views from nearly every unit, and are just a few blocks from Wrigley Field.
- 3900 N. Lake Shore Drive –Located in North Lakeview a block from Irving Park Road and Lake Shore Drive, this building has always been known for containing luxury condos for sale in Lakeview.
- Hawthorne Place – Locatedat 525 W. Hawthorne Place, you will be mesmerized by the street you are living on. Hawthorne Place is one of the prettiest streets in Lakeview, as it is lined with historical mansions on a nostalgic tree lined street and it is literally across the street from Lake Michigan.
Lakeview Apartment Rentals – Lakeview Real Estate Chicago
You won’t have to look far to find Lakeview apartment rentals. Lakeview real estate consists of numerous apartment rentals; you’ll find everything from vintage apartments to Lakeview luxury apartment rentals that were just recently built. In fact, much of the area surrounding Wrigley Field is being re-developed, and with it comes a host of brand new Lakeview apartments for rent, as well as condos.
Lakeview is an enormous neighborhood, and Lakeview real estate contains too many apartments to list, but here are a few of the popular buildings containing Lakeview apartments for rent:
- Hawthorne House Apartments – These luxury Lakeview apartments for rent are in an elegant building at the corner of inner Lake Shore Drive and Hawthorne Place. Many of them offer picturesque views of Lake Michigan and Belmont Harbor, as do much of the Lakeview real estate lining Lake Shore Drive.
- 3450 N. Lake Shore Drive Apartments – These apartments are also on inner Lake Shore Drive, right across the street from Lake Michigan!
- Halsted Flats – An excellent piece of Lakeview real estate.Located at the corner of Halsted and Broadway, Halstead Flats are luxury apartments in Lakeview that contain a ton of amenities, including a pool, BBQ and fire pit area, a fitness center, excellent views of Lakeview, and all in a sleek, modern building.
- Southport Corridor Apartments –There are also a variety of apartments in the popular Southport Corridor, an area of Lakeview popular with restaurant, shopping and retail that is very close to the Brown Line for easy access to downtown.
- Hundreds More! – The above Lakeview apartment rentals buildings are just the tip of the iceberg. Lakeview is an enormous neighborhood, and there are so many more Lakeview apartment listings available. Find them quickly with an experienced Lakeview real estate broker!
Chicago Luxury Realty – Knowledgeable And Experienced Lakeview Real Estate Brokers
The expertys at Chicago Luxury Realty know Lakeview and Lakeview Real Estate inside and out, as we work in Lakeview literally every week. Whether you’re looking for Lakeview condos, Lakeview apartments, Lakeview short term or long term leases, or a single family home, the professionals at Chicago Luxury Realty will make sure the process goes smoothly and efficiently.
Many if not all of the Lakeview real estate agents at Chicago Luxury Realty have lived in Chicago all of their lives, so not only are they familiar with the overall neighborhood, their decades of combined experience makes them familiar with many of the individual buildings and homes as well. Don’t risk having anything other than a fantastic experience when looking for and viewing Lakeview real estate – hire the best and most experienced professionals at Chicago Luxury Realty.
Chicago Luxury Realty | Professional, Knowledgeable And Experienced Lakeview Real Estate Agency
Chicago Luxury Realty is an experienced Lakeview real estate agency that has been helping customers from all over Chicago and beyond find their perfect home. We also specialize in Lakeview real estate sales, as well as Lakeview short and long term leasing.
Do you want to learn more about Lakeview real estate and Lakeview homes and condos for sale? You’ve come to the right place! We’re here to help, even if just answering a few questions to guide you in the right direction. Please feel free to call us at 773.909.6656 or contact us via email at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com