Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Bucktown is a great Chicago neighborhood located approximately five miles northwest of the city center. There are a host of Bucktown homes for sale, as well as plenty of condos and apartments.
Its borders have changed over the years, but currently, Bucktown is bordered by Diversey Avenue to the north, Bloomingdale Avenue to the south, the North Branch of the Chicago River to the east, and Western Avenue to the west. Please note its north border does extend a tiny bit above Diversey Avenue but that is the closest major thoroughfare to the north.
Bucktown is one of Chicago’s trendiest areas, situated just west of Lincoln Park and north of Wicker Park. The neighborhood is called Bucktown due to the proneness of the Poles to keep goats inside their homes or backyards. Because a male goat is called a “Buck,” the neighborhood became known as Bucktown.
Bucktown is known as one of the hippest areas of Chicago due to its trendy nightlife, concert halls, and vintage local establishments. It is a very attractive neighborhood due to its proximity to Lincoln Park while still being more economical than Lincoln Park. Many millennials and those from Generation X call Bucktown their home, which has given it a distinguishing style as compared to the surrounding neighborhoods.
Bucktown homes for sale consist of condos, apartments, single and multi family homes, and townhomes. As it is not located in the city center, there are a lot more homes and townhomes to choose from than in some of the other neighborhoods closer to the heart of downtown. Wicker Park’s debut in the late 1800’s attracted affluent residents who built their homes surrounding the park, and as a result, both Wicker Park and Bucktown have been growing ever since.
Why Live In Bucktown? Why Purchase Bucktown Homes For Sale?
- Family Friendliness – Because Bucktown is such a historical neighborhood, the neighborhood is defined by many older low-rise buildings and single family homes. This makes the population density of the neighborhood a lot lower than some of Chicago’s older neighborhoods. Because it hasn’t developed as fast and has a lower population density, it is very family friendly with many tree-lined streets and parks nearby with less retail than more populated neighborhoods.
- Cost vs Proximity To Downtown – Although Bucktown is developing quickly, Bucktown homes for sale as well as apartments and condos are still more affordable than the surrounding neighborhoods, yet still very close to downtown. Whether you take the Blue Line, bus or private vehicle, the commute is only a few miles away.
- Convenience – Whether you work in the city or the suburbs, Bucktown real estate is very convenient to either. The Kennedy Expressway runs right through Bucktown, so you have a main thoroughfare very close by, no matter what area of Chicagoland you are trying to travel to.
Bucktown Real Estate – Bucktown Homes For Sale
Bucktown real estate includes a wide variety of Bucktown homes for sale, including Bucktown condos for sale. There are too many Bucktown homes for sale to list, but here is a partial list of Bucktown condos for sale:
- 1815 N. Milwaukee Condos – Located conveniently on Milwaukee Avenue and has a great walking score in terms of Bucktown condos for sale.
- Oakley Lofts Condo – Located at 2806 N. Oakley Avenue, a block away from Diversey Parkway
- Chicago Corporate Condominiums – Luxury Bucktown condos, also very close to Milwaukee Avenue at 2320 W. Moffat Street
- PAC Lofts Condominium Complex –Bucktown homes for sale that are adjacent to the Kennedy Expressway for an easy commute to the burbs!
- 2157 N. Damen Condos –Bucktown condos for sale that are also right next to the Kennedy
- Sergio & Banks – Located at 2100 W. Armitage Avenue, these luxury Buckltown condos for sale are sure to impress!
There are many more Bucktown homes and condos for sale than are listed above. To see a complete list, you should contact a professional Bucktown real estate broker such as AleksVidenovic of Chicago Luxury Realty. He can show you the most up to date and recent listings and prices for Bucktown homes for sale, Bucktown condos for sale, and Bucktown apartments for lease.
Bucktown Real Estate – Bucktown Apartments For Rent
Bucktown apartments for rent can be easily found. Bucktown has a variety of apartments for rent at every style and price point, from high-end luxury apartments to beautiful vintage apartments. As with most neighborhoods in Chicago, Bucktown apartments for rent consist of studios all the way up to four or five bedrooms depending on what you are looking for.
Below are some of the popular Bucktown apartments for rent:
- Centrum Bucktown –Bucktown apartments for rent located at 1743 N. Leavitt Street
- The Western – Located at 1920 N. Western Avenue
- Bucktown Station – Located at 1870 N. Winnebago Avenue
- River Park At Diversey Apartments – Steps away from the popular Diversey Avenue.
- 2157 N. Damen Apartments –Bucktown apartments for rent close to Damen Avenue, a popular street with lots of dining and retail options
Chicago Luxury Realty – Most Experienced Real Estate Broker
Chicago Luxury Broker is very familiar and well versed when it comes to Bucktown homes for sale, Bucktown condos for sale, or Bucktown apartments for lease. Chicago Luxury broker not only works with customers buying or selling their home, but also has a large percentage of clients we help to find short or long term leases. We are well known as a leading Bucktown real estate agency in the city, and our highly qualified real estate agents are here to make your life easier during your important real estate transaction or endeavor.
Chicago Luxury Realty | Professional, Knowledgeable And Experienced Bucktown Real Estate Agent
Chicago Luxury Realty is a professional Bucktown real estate agency that has a team with years and years of experience helping people purchase, sell and rent homes in Bucktown. In terms of rentals, we specialize in both long term and short term leases in Bucktown, and many of us having lived in Chicago for most of his life, we know the neighborhood extremely well.
The experts at Chicago Luxury Realty help clients regularly, and our goal is to make the process easy and painless no matter what real estate endeavor you are embarking on. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Bucktown real estate or want to take a look at current listings.
Do you want to learn more about Bucktown real estate and Bucktown homes for sale? Are you looking for Bucktown apartments for rent? We’re here to help! Please feel free to call us at 773.909.6656 or contact us via email at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com