Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Wicker Park has been a hip residential neighborhood since the time of Chicago’s founding in the mid 1800’s. Beginning as an enclave of Polish immigrants in the 1940’s-50’s, Wicker Park rapidly grew in population and ethnicity after construction of the Kennedy Expressway in the 1960’s. Wicker Park real estate is very popular due to its proximity to downtown and ample public transportation options.
Wicker Park real estate and Wicker Park in general, is one of Chicago’s most popular and trendy neighborhoods due to trendy boutique shops, lively indie music venues, and a host of bars and pubs. One of the most vibrant areas of Wicker Park is the “Six Corners” locale, where North, Milwaukee and Damen Avenues intersect. This is the heart of the neighborhood, and is always energetic with vintage shops, art galleries, eclectic coffee shops, and more.
Wicker Park is bordered by Bloomingdale Avenue to the north, Division Street to the south, Ashland Avenue to the east, and Western Avenue to the west. There are several Blue Line El stops to ferry you quickly either downtown or to O’Hare Airport. There is also a repurposed rail line called the 606, which will give you an excellent, elevated view of several of the surrounding neighborhoods.
Wicker Park real estate consists of single and multi-family homes, townhomes, Wicker Park condos, lofts and apartments. Most of the homes for sale in Wicker Park were built in the early 1900’s, so many of them have a vintage charm that convey the historic beauty of the neighborhood. Some of these historic Victorian homes have been converted into modern, luxury condos, lofts and apartments.
Purchasing or leasing Wicker Park real estate will find you steps away from art galleries, more trendy bars and coffee shops than you can count, and numerous cultural icons coupled with successful and professional businesses. Many people strongly consider Wicker Park real estate when they are looking for a home or condo due to its convenient location to allow easy access to the city center, and its vibrant way of life.
West Loop Condos For Sale And Lease – Wicker Park Real Estate
There are a great number of Wicker Park condos available both for sale and for lease, as Wicker Park is quickly becoming one of the most popular areas of Chicago. The type of Wicker Park condos for sale are endless, as you can find everything from a vintage condo with a lot of charm, to luxury new condos in Wicker Park that are in buildings that contain all of the amenities you could ask for.
Here are just a few of the more popular Wicker Park condos and lofts for sale:
- Alcove Wicker Park Condos – Located right on Milwaukee Avenue, this Wicker Park condos building is within walking distance from all of the retail, dining and entertainment options that Wicker Park has to offer.
- Marshfield Lofts Condos – Marshfield Lofts Condos in Wicker Park is at the north end of the neighborhood, and features luxury 2 bedroom condos conveniently located adjacent to the Kennedy Expressway.
- Alcove Wicker Park – The Alcove Wicker Park offers 2-4 bedroom apartments, as well as Wicker Park luxury townhomes, and is right on Milwaukee Avenue close to Ashland.
These are just a few of the Wicker Park condos for sale However, Wicker Park real estate includes a variety of condos and townhomes available to purchase or lease. To see what’s currently available, contact one of our professional and knowledgeable Wicker Park real estate agents and we’ll be happy to assist you in showing you what’s currently on the market and help you find exactly what you’re looking for!
Wicker Park Apartments For Rent – Wicker Park Real Estate
In addition to many Wicker Park condos, townhomes, and single and multi-family home for sale, there are also a substantial number of Wicker Park apartments for rent. Here are just a few of the apartments for rent in Wicker Park:
- Wicker Park Connection – Located at 1640 W. Division Street, these Wicker Park apartments are just a block away from the Division Blue Line train station and offer modern, sleek luxurious Studio-3 Bedroom apartments.
- 1819 Lofts – These Wicker Park Lofts located at 1819 W. Division Street boast a ton of amenities, including a rooftop terrace and offer studio apartments all the way up to three bedroom apartments and lofts.
- Wicker Park Apartments – This company offers a host of Wicker Park apartments and Wicker Park real estate in multiple different locations.
- 1611 W. Division Wicker Park Apartments – These Wicker Park apartments are located at the corner of Division Street and Ashland Avenue, and are in a high-rise offering captivating views of both Wicker Park and downtown Chicago.
- Walsh Park Apartments – Located at 1734 N. Paulina Street, these Wicker Park luxury apartments are located at the north end of Wicker Park, 2 blocks from the Kennedy Expressway. They are in a mid-rise building and are all 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments in Wicker Park.
Chicago Luxury Realty – The Most Professional, Knowledgeable And Experienced Wicker Park Real Estate Broker
Chicago Luxury Realty specializes in all things involving Wicker Park real estate. We know Wicker Park very well, as many of our clients happily call Wicker Park their home. Chicago Luxury Realty helps clients with all types of Wicker Park real estate transactions, including:
- Wicker Park Condos Purchases and Sales
- Wicker Park Townhomes, Single Family Homes, and Multi Family Homes Purchases And Sales
- Wicker Park Apartments – Short Term And Long Term Leases
AleksVidenovic | Most Experienced Wicker Park Real Estate Agent
When it comes to Wicker Park real estate, Chicago Luxury Realty is one of the most professional, knowledgeable and experienced Wicker Park real estate agencies. We have a passion for helping clients find the perfect home to purchase or lease, and have years and years of experience working in Wicker Park.
Do you have questions or want to learn more about Wicker Park real estate? Thinking about buying or selling your Wicker Park home or condo? I’d love to help! Please feel free to give me a call at 773.909.6656 or email me at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com