No Matches Found
South Loop Real Estate – Why Live In The South Loop?
The South Loop has become one of the hottest areas to live in Chicago, and South Loop real estate has been in a construction boom for the last 10-15 years. The South Loop is filled with high-rise residential communities, and many of the high-rises offer picturesque views of the city and Lake Michigan.
Because the city doesn’t officially recognize the “South” Loop as an official neighborhood, its borders are only informally known and can change from time to time depending on new construction and who you ask.
However, generally speaking, the South Loop is bordered by the Loop’s central business district to the north, Cermak Road to the south, Lake Michigan to the east, and the Chicago River to the west. South Loop real estate includes an extremely impressive South Loop skyline, with new construction of residential high-rises happening all of the time.
The newer construction is mixed in with older mid-rise and high-rise buildings, giving the neighborhood a very diverse feel depending on what part of it you are in. Most of the real estate in South Loop is made up of high rise condos and apartment buildings, as well as lofts and townhomes.
One of the reasons why South Loop real estate is so popular is that many of the South Loop condos and apartments have delightful, unobstructed views of Lake Michigan and the city. South Loop real estate also has a wide array of townhomes, which in some other Chicago neighborhoods can be difficult to find.
South Loop real estate is close to some of the most popular museums in Chicago including the Field Museum, and also includes McCormick Place Convention Center, Printers Row, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, and a host of other cultural attractions, artistry, shops, bars and restaurants.
The South Loop has also long been known as a hub for jazz and blues. And we can’t forget that the South Loop includes Soldier Field, home to the Chicago Bears!
South Loop Condos And Homes For Sale– South Loop Real Estate
South Loop real estate consists of numerous South Loop condos for sale and for rent. The South Loop contains so many buildings old and new that are filled with luxury condos and apartments. South Loop real estate keeps expanding mainly due to the beautiful views from the high rises, as well as the close proximity to the city center and all it has to offer.
Here are just a few of the more popular South Loop condos for sale and for lease:
- The Grant Luxury Condos – Located at 1201 S. Prairie Avenue, these South Loop luxury condos are a stone’s throw away from Gran Park and Museum Campus.
- Lakeside On The Park Condos – This mid-rise condo building comes with balconies and a ton of amenities. At 1250 S. Indiana Avenue, you are steps away from Michigan Avenue and some of the best restaurants in the city.
- Museum Park Tower Two – This elegant building of South Loop condos at 1335 S. Prairie Avenue also boasts of balconies and modern luxury, including amenities such as a swimming pool and easy access to everything.
- 111 S. Wabash Condos – These South Loop condos for sale are at the northern end of the South Loop, very close to Roosevelt Road. It is a large high rise building with numerous South Loop luxury condos!
These are just a few of the South Loop condosavailable.However, South Loop real estate is filled with dozens of condo buildings, many of which are new or recent construction and have lots of amenities. South Loop real estate also consists of many South Loop townhomes for sale which are great if you need more space or have a family.
South Loop Apartments For Rent – South Loop Real Estate
In addition to all of the South Loop condos and townhomes for sale, South Loop real estate also contains a large influx of apartments for rent.
Here are some of the South Loop luxury apartments available for rent:
- Astoria Tower Chicago – Located at 8 E. 9th Street, these South Loop apartments for rent feature breathtaking views of Lake Michigan from your unit or their two rooftop decks, and have high end amenities such as a 24 hour concierge.
- Alta Roosevelt – At 801 S. Financial Place, these South Loop luxury apartments are very close to the Chicago River and offer studios all the way up to 3 bedrooms.
- Burnham Pointe Apartments – Located at 730 S. Clark Street, these South Loop apartments are on the northern end of the neighborhood putting you very close to the heart of the city’s business district.
- NEMA Chicago Luxury Apartments – South Loop luxury apartments wouldn’t be complete without NEMA. NEMA Chicago boasts “70,000 square feet of luxury,” and is a world class high rise building complete with a swimming pool and more amenities than you could imagine. It is one of the nicest apartment buildings in the South Loop!
Chicago Luxury Realty – The Most Professional, Knowledgeable And Experienced South Loop Real Estate Broker
Chicago Luxury Realty specialized in all types of South Loop real estate endeavors. We are experts on the South Loop neighborhood as well as the individual buildings. Here are some of the following types of ways Chicago Luxury Realty helps clients with South Loop real estate:
- South Loop Condos Purchases and Sales
- South Loop Townhomes Purchases And Sales
- South Loop Luxury Apartments – Short Term And Long Term Leases
We know the South Loop, and know it well. We have handled dozens of real estate transactions in the South Loop and are in this fast-growing neighborhood very frequently.
Do you have questions or want to learn more about South Loop real estate? Do you have questions about what’s on the market right now or about where the Chicago real estate is headed in general? Please feel free to give us a call at 312-841-7511 or Contact Us Here!