Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Formerly an industrial area and home to the meat-packing district of Chicago, in recent years an enormous transformation has taken place that has totally changed the entire neighborhood. West Loop Chicago real estate is extremely popular, as the West Loop as become a dining and nightlife mecca.
The West Loop is extremely popular due to being such a large part of the city’s business district, as well as becoming quickly known for its excellent restaurants, upscale boutiques, and a host of bars and music venues. The west loop is bordered by Grand Avenue to the north, the Eisenhower Expressway to the south, the Chicago River to the east, and Ashland Avenue to the west.
The West Loop has become one of the hottest dining destinations in Chicago. There is even a part of Randolph Street that has come to be known as Restaurant Row, where you’ll find many of the city’s most popular restaurants. Even more, the West Loop is where Greektown and the Fulton Market District call their home.
West Loop Chicago real estate, especially the Fulton Market area, is literally changing every month in terms of the new West Loop condos being built and new businesses opening up literally every day. The West Loop is literally exploding in growth, and West Loop Chicago real estate is booming as well, as both commercial and residential high-rise buildings are going up so fast that the skyline changes every year.
Purchasing or leasing West Loop Chicago real estate will find you steps away from art galleries, more trendy bars and coffee shops than you can count,
West Loop Chicago Real Estate For Sale & Lease – What Are My Options?
West Loop Chicago real estate has a variety of options when considering the next place to call home. There are an abundance of different types of homes, condos, townhomes and luxury apartments available as a part of West Loop Chicago real estate, and also many different styles, characteristics, and amenities to choose from!
Here is a list of what West Loop Chicago real estate is generally available:
- West Loop Condos – West Loop Chicago real estate consists mostly of condos, as well as luxury apartments. There is an abundance of West Loop condos available, mainly in high-rise and mid-rise buildings. As the area has been developing fast in terms of both residents and companies moving in, inventory is hard to find but developers are working hard to build more West Loop condos every day!
- West Loop Townhomes – Although West Loop Chicago real estate consists mostly of condos and luxury rentals, there are some West Loop townhomes to choose from depending on the specific area.
- West Loop Luxury Rentals – There are numerous West Loop apartment rentals available, although lately they can be hard to find as companies such as Google, Facebook and many others are moving into the area. West Loop apartments and condos make up the majority of what’s available when viewing West Loop Chicago real estate.
West Loop Condos For Sale And Lease – West Loop Chicago Real Estate
There are a ton of West Loop condos for sale and for lease, as the West Loop is a large area filled with high-rise and mid-rise buildings, and more of them are being constructed every day! Condos for sale make up the majority of West Loop Chicago real estate, and although there are way too many West Loop condos to list here, below are some of the more popular condos for sale in the West Loop:
- 565 W. Quincy –Less than two blocks from Union Station, and in very close proximity to Union station, the Chicago River, and the expressway, these condos are very popular due to the convenience of everything close by.
- 909 W. Washington Condos – Located on Washington Blvd, this West Loop building is just west of the expressway and is in close proximity to the very popular Fulton Market District
- Skybridge Condominiums – Located at 737 W. Washington, this condo building is adjacent to the Eisenhower Expressway for easy access to the suburbs and surrounding areas
- Emerald On Green Street – This popular, newer piece of West Loop Chicago real estate features very private units (only 10 per floor), boast floor to ceiling windows in all units, and contain a variety of popular amenities.
- Edge Lofts and Tower –Located at 210 S. DesPlaines Street, this building also has a ton of amenities and is on the east side of the expressway. It contains both lofts and a high-rise tower. You can walk to work in minutes in this conveniently located condo building!
- Park Alexandria Condominiums – Situated between the Eisenhower Express way and the river, and also two blocks from Union Station, this high-rise building contains scores of West Loop condos for sale that are sure to please!
These are just some of the West Loop condos available for purchase or for lease. There are so many West loop condo buildings! To see what’s currently available, contact our experienced West Loop Chicago real estate agency and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect place to call your new home!
West Loop Apartments For Rent – West Loop Chicago Real Estate
As with West Loop condos for sale, there are also a great many West Loop apartments for rent. Here are some of the most popular West Loop apartments for rent:
- Presidential Towers – A great part of the West Loop skyline, these 4 towers contain numerous West Loop luxury apartments and the buildings have almost every amenity you could ask for. They are almost like living in a city within a city!
- Circa 922 – Located at 922 W. Washington, this popular mid-rise West Loop apartment building is modern and convenient.
- Echelon Chicago – These West Loop apartments at 353 N. DesPlains Street are within walking distance of the popular Fulton Market District as well as the Merchandise Mart
- West Loop Luxury Apartments – You know you are living in luxury when the name of the building is West Loop Luxury Apartments! Located at 1243 W. Madison, this building is also within walking distance of United Center, home to the Chicago Bull and Chicago Blackhawks.
Chicago Luxury Realty – Most Experienced West Loop Real Estate Broker
The professionals at Chicago Luxury Realty are experts when it comes to finding the perfect West Loop Chicago real estate for you to call home. Whether you are buying, selling or leasing, our experienced and knowledgeable West Loop realtors will work with you until you accomplish your goals. Many of our West Loop Chicago real estate agents live in the West Loop, and they know the neighborhood and all of the buildings inside and out.
AleksVidenovic | Most Experienced West Loop Chicago Real Estate Agent
The experts at Chicago Luxury Realty know West Loop Chicago real estate extremely well. With many of our agents having lived in Chicago all of their lives, and showing clients real estate on a regular basis, we are in the West Loop literally almost every day.
Do you have questions or want to learn more about West Loop Chicago real estate, West Loop condos or West Loop apartments? We would love to sit down with you personally and answer any questions you may have. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 773.909.6656 or email us at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com. I’m here to help you with all things Chicago real estate!