No Matches Found
Lakeshore East, also known as the “New East Side,” is a professionally planned mixed use development. Lakeshore East Chicago Real Estate consists of residential condos, apartments, retail, and green spaces. Lakeshore East Chicago real estate was developed by Magellan Development group, and although the full development was set to be completed by 2011, further development continues to this day adding additional buildings to accommodate growing demand.
Lakeshore East Chicago real estate is extremely popular due to its close proximity, literally a few blocks, to Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and the Chicago River. Many of the Lakeshore East condos and apartments have picturesque views of the water and the city. Lakeshore East Chicago Real Estate is also popular due to it literally being in the heart of the city, situated very close to the popular Michigan Avenue, Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park and the Columbia Yacht Club.
Although Lakeshore East Chicago Real Estate is technically part of the Loop and is not considered its own neighborhood, per se, it can often feel like one as you can find significant retail, attractions, parks, a school and recreational activities without even leaving the development itself. Lakeshore East even has its own park, known as Lake Shore East Park!
Many people like Lakeshore East real estate because whether you’re looking for a condo or apartment, most if not all of the units are in a high-rise with exquisite views. Additionally, everything you need retail-wise and attraction-wise are right there in the development, so you don’t have to venture far out into the rest of the city for many of your shopping and retail needs.
Lakeshore East condos and apartments has a CVS Pharmacy, Mariano’s grocery store, Chase Bank, and multiple fine dining as well as fast food establishments located right in the development.
What Makes Lakeshore EastChicago Real Estate Stand Out?
- Residential Feel – Although the Lakeshore East Chicago real estate development is located in the heart of the city, it can often feel more like a residential neighborhood due to the large amount of green spaces and it’s relative isolation from the typical “city streets.”
- Cultural Amenities – Lakeshore East Chicago real estate development is close to an array of cultural icons, including Millennium Park, Grant Park, Navy Pier, and a host of others. It also sits very close to the world-renowned Magnificent Mile.
- Nightlife – Whether you want to have a night out and stay in the Lakeshore East development, or you want to venture out into other parts of the city, Lakeshore East Chicago real estate is steps away from either option. There are a host of dining and entertainment options just steps away from your apartment or condo!
Lakeshore East Condos ForSaleAnd Lease – Lakeshore East Chicago Real Estate
Are you thinking about buying a condo for sale at Lakeshore East? You have a wide variety of Lakeshore East Condos available to choose from. There are already a host of Lakeshore East condos that have been there for a while, and there are still brand new buildings going up! Here is a partial list of the condos for sale at Lakeshore East:
- 340 On-The-Park –A 64-story building including Lakeshore East condos and retail
- Aqua – Located on Columbus Drive, this building consists of Lakeshore East condominiums, apartments and a Hotel
- Cirrus Condominiums –Currently under construction and will be 47 stores high
- Harbor Point –One of the older buildings, this building us 54 stories and has both lakeshore east Chicago condos and retail.
- The Chandler –Located at 450 E. Waterside Drive, this building was built in 2008, contains Lakeshore East condos for sale, and is 36 stories.
- The Lancaster –Built in 2005, this Lakeshore East condo building is located at 201 N. Westshore Drive and is 30 stories
- The Parkshore – These are also Lakeshore East condos for sale located at 195 N. Harbor Drive. The building is 56 stories
- Vista Tower – This will be one of the newest buildings in the development once it is built and, at 93 stories, will be one of the tallest buildings in Chicago! It is a welcome addition to Lakeshore East Chicago real estate, and will contain both Lakeshore East condos for sale as well as a hotel!
These are just some of the Lakeshore East condos for sale and for rent that we listed; there are many other buildings and developments that contain Lakeshore East apartments that we have listed below.
There are so many Lakeshore East condos and apartments for sale and for rent, and over the years it has essentially become a neighborhood within a neighborhood, due to all of the real estate available, people living there, and a variety of dining and retail options right there within the development. It is no wonder so many people want to call it their home!
Lakeshore East Real Estate – Lakeshore East Apartments For Rent
Lakeshore East apartments for rent are also very plentiful. Here is a current list of the Lakeshore East luxury apartments available:
- Cascade –Lakeshore East apartments for rent located at 455 E. Waterside Drive with 37 stories.
- Coast At Lakeshore East –Also very nice apartments for rent at Lakeshore East, located at 345 E. Wacker Drive and 45 stories.
- North Harbor Tower –A 55 story building built in 1988 with 55 stories, these Lakeshore East apartments for rent are sure to please!
- The Shoreham –This is one of the newer buildings with Lakeshore East apartments for rent. It was built in 2005 and contains both apartments and retail, and is 47 stories.
The Tides – Also one of the newer buildings, built in 2008. These Lakeshore East luxury apartments for rent is located at 360 E. South Water Street and is 51 stories.
Chicago Luxury Realty – Best Lakeshore East Chicago Real Estate Broker
Chicago Luxury Realty is an expert when it comes to Lakeshore East Chicago real estate. We are in this development on an almost weekly basis, and are acutely familiar with all of the buildings and amenities this excellent living space provides. Whether you are buying, selling or leasing, Chicago Luxury Realty will make the process seamless and all of our Lakeshore East Chicago real estate agents have experience working in each of these buildings.
Chicago Luxury Realty | Most Experienced Lakeshore East Chicago Real Estate Agency
Chicago Luxury Realty is the most experienced and knowledgeable choice when searching for a Lakeshore East real estate agency to help you with your purchase, sale or lease of a Lakeshore East apartment or condo. We help clients on a regular basis with Lakeshore East Chicago real estate, and know the development inside and out. As our customer reviews will attest, you will be extremely pleased when choosing Chicago Luxury Realty to help with your next Lakeshore East real estate transaction!