Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
The Loop is a lively neighborhood that also features the city’s main business district in downtown Chicago. Made up of mostly high-rise buildings, Condos for sale in the Chicago Loop are plentiful. The Loop’s borders are considered to be the Chicago River to the north and west, Lake Michigan to the east, and Roosevelt Road to the south.
Condos for sale in the Chicago Loop have the benefits of being adjacent to famous attractions and landmarks such as Buckingham Fountain, Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Millennium Park, Grant Part and the Art Institute of Chicago. The Loop also includes South Michigan Avenue and plentiful shopping on State Street, and much of Chicago’s workforce have offices in the Loop.
The Loop has long been well known for its architecture. Although most of the area was leveled by the Great Chicago Fire in 1871, Chicagoans were able to rebuild it fairly quickly within just a few years. Chicago Loop real estate consists mainly of skyscrapers and high-rises, both commercial and residential. Condos for sale in the Chicago Loop will also find you close to Chicago’s Theatre District, the Lyric Opera, The Chicago Symphony Orchestra, and a host of other cultural options and activities.
Famous Chicago Loop real estate includes one of Chicago’s tallest buildings, the Aon Center, as well as a host of other buildings that comprise Chicago’s financial district. Millennium Park and Grant Park are great for recreation, and annually host the Taste of Chicago and the Lollapalooza music festival. Many universities, law schools and business schools are also located in the Loop.
There are a host of Condos for sale in the Chicago Loop, as its proximity to work, schools, parks, cultural activities and recreational pursuits make it one of Chicago’s most popular places to live.
Why Are Condos For Sale In The Chicago Loop So Attractive?
- Close Proximity To Everything – Chicago Loop real estate is close to everything, as the Loop is the heart of the city. Whether it’s work, activities, parks, or Lake Michigan, everything is close by! There are also popular events year-round such as the Chicago Blues and Jazz Festival, the Christkindl Market, Cloud Gate (a.k.a the Bean), The Taste of Chicago, Lollapalooza, and so many others!
- Stunning Views – As most real estate here are condos for sale in the Chicago Loop, many of these condos are in high-rise buildings with stunning views of the city or the lake. Even if your Chicago Loop condo does not have a view, just step outside and there are always amazing architecture and events that are amazing to look at.
- The Chicago River – The Chicago River is one of the most important cultural icons in Chicago. For some relaxation from all the hustle and bustle of the city, you can walk along the river walk from Lake Shore Drive all the way west past LaSalle Street. You will find many bars, restaurants, kayaking and sightseeing tours along the way!
Condos For Sale In The Chicago Loop (And For Rent!) – Chicago Loop Real Estate
There are a host of condos for sale in the Chicago Loop, as well as plenty of them for lease as well! The Loop is a very large neighborhood, so one area of the Loop can have very different characteristics, dining and retail options, and scenery than another area. Here are some of the more popular condos for sale in the Chicago Loop:
- The Grant Luxury Condos – Located at 1201 S. Prairie Avenue
- 200 N. Dearborn Condos – Condos for sale in the Chicago Loop located at 200 N. Dearborn Street, very close to the river and River North!
- Heritage At Millennium Park – Located at 130 N. Garland Court. This building sits literally one block away from the park!
- Regatta Condominiums – Located at 420 E. Waterside, this is a spectacular building right on the Chicago River and it is very close to Lake Michigan and Navy Pier
- Aqua Condos – Located at 225 N. Columbus Drive, this building is also close to the Chicago River and within a short walking distance from Lake Michigan and Michigan Avenue.
There are literally so many condos for sale in the Chicago Loop that it’s almost impossible to list them all. Moreover, construction is always very active in the Loop so many new buildings, or renovations of old ones, are happening all the time.
All of the parks, view of the water via Lake Michigan and the Chicago River, plentiful shopping and fine dining options, and being in the heart of the city make the Loop a very attractive place to call home. Whether you’re in the North Loop, South Loop, East Loop or West Loop, you will not have an issue finding a host of different condos for sale in the Chicago Loop!
Chicago Loop Apartments For Rent – Chicago Loop Real Estate
In addition to having almost unlimited choices when looking for condos for sale in the Chicago Loop, there are also a ton of Chicago Loop apartments for rent as well! As with the condos, the apartments are also spread across the entire Loop neighborhood, and each couple blocks can be a totally different experience and surroundings than the previous couple blocks.
Although there are too many to list them all, here are some of the more popular Chicago Loop apartments for rent:
- 215 W. Apartments – Located at 215 W. Washington Street, these apartments are very close to the Chicago River as well as the Ogilvie Transportation Center.
- 111 W. Wacker Drive – Located across the street from the Chicago River, the Merchandise Mart, and a block away from the Clark Street train station.
- 73 East Lake – Located within walking distance to Michigan Avenue and Millennium Park
- Randolph Tower City Apartments – Also popular in terms of Chicago Loop apartments for rent, this building is located at 188 W. Randolph Street in the heart of the Chicago Loop.
Chicago Luxury Realty | Most Experienced Real Estate Agency With Condos For Sale In The Chicago Loop
Do you have questions about Chicago Loop condos for sale or for lease? We love answering client questions! Please feel free to give me a call at 773.909.6656 or shoot me an email at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com I look forward to speaking with you!