No Matches Found
The Four Seasons is one of the nicest places to stay in Chicago, and, located in Chicago’s Gold Coast, is also in one of the most prestigious areas. The Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals are enormously popular for people who want to be in the center of it all, and have options for shopping, fine dining, and entertainment all within walking distance.
The Four Seasons is a part of the 900 N. Michigan Avenue building, also known as the Bloomingdale’s Building. The Four Seasons is part of several towers in the building, which also contains an office tower and an upscale shopping mall. The Four Seasons functions as a hotel on the lower floors of the tower, but the top part of the tower is filled with Four Seasons luxury rentals and condos.
The Four Seasons is steps away from some of Chicago’s most popular attractions, including:
- The John Hancock Building – Always a popular attraction for Chicago natives and tourists alike!
- Water Tower Place – A large shopping mall located across the street from Chicago’s famous Water Tower
- Michigan Avenue – You’ll have all of your shopping options available just steps away, via Chicago’s Magnificent Mile!
- Lake Michigan – A few blocks walk will have you enjoying Chicago’s most notable feature, the beautiful Lake Michigan!
- Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals are also close to Chicago’s popular Rush Street, which contains well known restaurants such as Gibson’s Bar and Steakhouse, Hugo’s Frog Bar, Tavern On Rush, Carmine’s, and more!
You are living extremely well when you choose the Four Seasons as your home, as you’re literally in the middle of the best Chicago has to offer. Whether it’s walking along the Magnificent Mile or Lake Michigan, shopping on popular Oak and Rush Streets, or enjoying gourmet food in one of the dozens of restaurants within walking distance, you’ll have access to it all with Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals!
The Gold Coast Neighborhood – Four Seasons Chicago Condos & Luxury Rentals
The Gold Coast neighborhood is one of the nicest neighborhoods in Chicago. It is in the heart of the city and has a location that’s unequalled to any other, with a variety of upscale boutique shops, fine dining options and cultural icons to experience. When it comes to residential living, it doesn’t get much better than the Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals!
The Gold Coast itself is an opulent, primarily residential neighborhood with tree-lined streets, high-end boutiques, and world-renowned architecture. Many of the shops and restaurants in this neighborhood have long been favored by celebrities.
Benefits of Four Seasons Chicago Luxury Rentals & Four Seasons Chicago Condos
The residences at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago offer a host of amenities that are almost unmatched by any other luxury rentals in Chicago.
Here are just a few of the amenities offered at the Four Seasons Hotel & Four Seasons Chicago Luxury Rentals:
- Indoor Pool – Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals offer access to a fabulous swimming pool and whirlpool, so you can fully relax while viewing the city through the pool room’s many picturesque windows.
- Spa & Fitness Center – Four Seasons Chicago condos and luxury rentals offer a full service spa, as well as a fitness center where you can also easily book a personal trainer to help you with your fitness goals.
- Business Center – There is a business center in the Four Seasons Chicago that offers business services 24/7, computers for use along with a nice space to get your work done!
- Contemporary Art Collection – The Four Seasons Chicago condos and luxury rentals retains a professional art consultant, so there is always excellent artwork to view in the public areas of the residences and hotel.
- Professional Concierge Team – The Four Seasons Chicago has multiple concierges that will help you with recommendations for shopping, dining options and music & entertainment options to ensure you’re enjoying the very best Chicago has to offer!
These are just a few of the amenities Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals have to offer. In addition to the above, the Four Seasons has excellent dining options, along with a beautiful bar area to enjoy refreshments and company.
Four Seasons Chicago Condos – Four Seasons Chicago Real Estate
In addition to Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals, the Four Seasons also has a variety of condos available for purchase. Four Seasons Chicago condos have all of the benefits and amenities as the luxury rentals, and the Four Seasons always has a variety of beautiful Chicago condos to call your next home.
Four Seasons Chicago condos consist of one bedroom to three bedroom+ condos, and also have “penthouse” luxury condos available as well. Four Seasons Chicago condos also offer access to the Shops at 900, as well as Aster Hall, Bloomingdale’s and a variety of other stores and dining options.
Chicago Luxury Realty – Your Trusted Expert In Four Seasons Chicago Luxury Rentals & Four Seasons Chicago Condos
Chicago Luxury Realty is one of the most experiences Chicago real estate agencies, and specializes in Four Seasons Chicago luxury rentals and Four Seasons Chicago condos.
- Four Seasons Chicago Condos Purchases and Sales
- Four Seasons Chicago Long Term Rentals And Short Term Rentals
- Four Seasons Chicago Luxury Apartments
AleksVidenovic | Most Experienced & Knowledgeable Four Seasons Chicago Real Estate Agent
The team at Chicago Luxury Realty knows the Four Seasons Chicago building, and knows it well. We have been working with clients purchasing, selling and leasing in this building for decades. We know this building and many of the units for sale here inside and out, and love showing clients the beautiful luxury rentals and condos in the Four Seasons.
Do you have questions or want to learn more about Four Seasons Chicago real estate? Do you want to take a look at what’s currently on the market right now and see what units are available for sale or for lease? Please feel free to give me a call at 773.909.6656 or email me at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com. I look forward to serving you!