Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
First settled by German immigrants in the late 1800’s, Old Town is a well-known area of Chicago known for its architecture and Victorian buildings. Old Town has a variety of boutique stores, tree-lines streets, many unique coffee shops and bakeries, and is also home to the famous Second City comedy club. It is no wonder that Old Town Chicago real estate is popular among so many Chicago residents.
Old Town is well known for many Victorian buildings, and also for the popular Wells Street, which is lines with boutique shops, as well as numerous restaurants and bars. It is only a mile away from Chicago’s popular Gold Coast neighborhood, and just over 2 miles away from Chicago’s Loop.
Old Town Chicago real estate is very popular and known as a great place to live due to the uniqueness of the neighborhood, close proximity to the Chicago downtown city center, and also being within easy walking distance to Lake Michigan. Old Town Chicago real estate, and the Old Town neighborhood, is bordered by Clark Street to the east, Halsted Street and Clybourn Avenue to the west, Armitage Avenue to the north, and Division Street to the south.
Shortly after the second World War, Old Town used to be known as “North Town.” However, in the late 1940’s, Old Town took on its current name both due to the deterioration of the buildings as well as their hosting of annual art fairs known as the Old Town Holiday. The annual art fairs continue to this day and have become a must-see for many Chicago residents.
What Makes Old Town One Of The Nicest Areas Of Chicago To Live In?
- Aside from the beauty of the buildings that Old Town Chicago real estate has to offer, Old Town has a host of comedy clubs, art galleries, bars and restaurants, lounges, boutique stores, bakeries and coffee shops.
- The Old Town neighborhood has a unique charm to it, with numerous tree-lined streets, and it feels more like a residential neighborhood than other neighborhoods closer to the city center. Many of the historic homes are welcoming walk-ups, and for those that prefer Old Town Condos, there are plenty of those as well!
- Old Town is one of the cultural epicenters of the city in terms of both history and its current look and feel. Old Town Chicago real estate has some of the oldest buildings in the city, with a vintage charm that is almost unequalled among other neighborhoods. In more recent times, Chicago’s well-known improve scene began here with Second City and a variety of similar comedy clubs.
Old Town Condos For Sale And Lease – Old Town Chicago Real Estate
Old Town Chicago real estate includes lots of condos for sale and for lease. Whether you’re looking for an Old Town Condo for sale or lease that is old or new, Old Town has you covered! Here are just a few of the Old Town condos for lease or purchase that are currently available:
- Americana Towers Condominium – Old Town Condos with a pool!
- Hemingway House – Conveniently located on Clark Street near the park!
- Lincoln Park Tower Condominiums
- Park Orleans Condominiums
- Fifteen Twenty Cleveland Condo – Old Town Condo Building close to the train
- La Salle Terrace Condominium – Old Town Condos with easy access to city center via LaSalle Street
Old Town Chicago real estate is world class, as is the Old Town neighborhood in general. You can feel the Old Town’s rich history as you walk through the neighborhood, and all the iconic boutique shops, vintage homes and unique characteristics make this neighborhood really stand out compared to other areas in Chicago.
Old Town Short Term Rentals And Long Term Rentals – Old Town Chicago Real Estate
Aren’t quite ready to purchase a home? Old Town Chicago real estate also contains a host of both short term and long term rental buildings to choose from. There are Old Town rentals available very close to the park and the Lincoln Park Zoo, as well as ones closer to the city center. Here are some of the more popular Old Town Chicago rentals:
- K Square Apartments at 1749 N. Wells Street
- 1940 N. Lincoln Apartments
- Park View Apartments at 1936 N. Clark Street
- 1225 Old Town Apartments at 1225 N. Wells Street
- Old Town Park at 1140 N. Wells Street
- 1325 N. Wells Apartments
- The Sinclair at 1201 N. LaSalle Street
- Cobbler Square Lofts at 1350 N. Wells Street
Old Town Condos, Lofts And Homes For Sale – Old Town Chicago Real Estate
Old Town Chicago real estate contains homes for rent and for sale that will fit every different taste and style. A mix of vintage buildings combines with more recent, newer construction allows for a wide variety of different choices. Old Town condos for sale generally start at $250K and go up from there. You can also find Old Town rentals that will fit almost any budget. An Old Town real estate agency such as Chicago Luxury Realty can help you find the perfect place to live in Old Town!
Chicago Luxury Realty – Most Experienced Old Town Realtor
Chicago Luxury Realty knows Old Town inside and out. In fact, some of our Old Town real estate agents even call Old Town their home! We are uniquely knowledgeable about all of the features Old Town has to offer – we are very familiar with both the neighborhood and the individual buildings and love helping clients find their next new home!
AleksVidenovic | Experienced And Professional Old Town Real Estate Broker
The team at Chicago Luxury Realty are experts in everything Old Town has to offer. We are very familiar with Old Town Chicago real estate, as we have lived in Chicago our whole lives. Our dedicated team goes out of our way for every client we work with, whether they are buying, selling or leasing. We have years of experience under his belt helping clients buy and sell Old Town Condos, and have also helped many customers find luxury Old Town rentals.
Do you have questions about Old Town Chicago real estate or about Old Town in general. We’d love to help! Please feel free to give us a call at 773.909.6656 or you may email us at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com