No Matches Found
Why Consider Streeterville Real Estate Chicago?
Streeterville is a beautiful neighborhood bordering Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, the Chicago River, and Michigan Avenue. Streeterville real estate Chicago primary consists of Streeterville condos for sale and for rent, as well as luxury apartments.
Streeterville has easy access to some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment venues in Chicago. Home to Northwestern University’s downtown campus, Streeterville also many rooftop restaurants and bars, and is also home to Chicago’s historic Navy Pier.
Streeterville real estate Chicago includes Streeterville condos for sale and for rent, as well as numerous Streeterville luxury apartments. Streeterville is a vibrant neighborhood, very close to transportation (buses and trains), and also has many parks and environmentally friendly areas to visit. Over 25,000 Chicago residents are proud to call Streeterville their home.
Streeterville was named after Captain George Streeter, a steamboat captain. After hitting a nasty storm on Lake Michigan, George and his wife’s boat became beached on a sandbar in the Chicago harbor. They then decided to reside on their boat and attempted to claim the area as their own. There is a famous structure close to the Chicago River that bears his name.
- Shopping, Dining & Michigan Avenue – Streeterville has the best of the best shopping, dining and a host of activities to experience whether it’s summer, fall spring or summer. Michigan Avenue, also known as the Magnificent Mile, is right on the edge of the neighborhood and features literally millions of square feet of high-end shops, bars and restaurants, and hotels. Some of the largest shopping centers in the U.S. are located right here on Michigan Avenue!
- Well Known Buildings In Streeterville – Some of Chicago’s most well-known buildings are located in Streeterville, including Water Tower Place, the 900 N. Michigan Shops, Tribune Tower, Water Tower Place and a variety of popular hotels such as the Park Hyatt, the Peninsula Hotel, the Ritz Carlton, and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Don’t Forget Navy Pier! – Navy Pier is one of the city’s most visited landmarks, containing a museum, a ferris wheel, and lots of boats to take you on an excursion on the lake or on the Chicago River.
What Types Of Streeterville Condos For Sale Are There?
Streeterville contains a host of historic buildings, a mix of Streeterville luxury condos, apartments, and commercial buildings. Numerous residential skyscrapers make up a large part of
Streeterville real estate Chicago, and many of them are newer buildings offering some of the best amenities, floor plans, and views in the city.
Streeterville real estate in Chicago consists of some of the city’s most iconic and historic buildings in Chicago, including the John Hancock Building, the Bloomingdale’s building, Water Tower Place, 840 N. Lake Shore Drive, 199 E. Lake Shore Drive, 415 E. North Water Street, 11 E. Walton Place, the famous Fourth Presbyterian Church, and many more!
How Is The Market For Streeterville Short Term Rentals? Streeterville Apartments And Condos For Rent?
Streeterville is a perfect neighborhood for short term rentals. Whether you’re looking to rent a short term rental condo in Streeterville, or luxury Streeterville apartments, this area has a variety of options to meet your needs.
You have a lot of choices when considering Streeterville short term rental apartments. Views of the city, Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and Michigan Avenue are all options in this convenient, walkable neighborhood. An experienced Streeterville realtor such as Chicago Luxury Realty can easily help you find the perfect luxury short term rental in Streeterville!
Should I Consider Long Term Rentals In Streeterville? – Streeterville Real Estate Chicago
There are a lot of options when looking for long term rentals in Streeterville. Much of the neighborhood consists of long term rental condos in Streeterville, luxury apartments in Streeterville, mixed with commercial office and healthcare buildings.
Do you want to live near Lake Michigan? Near Michigan Avenue? Near the Loop or museums? The variety and number of Streeterville luxury long term rentals has you covered! Many of the luxury high-rises in Streeterville have breathtaking views, no matter what area of the neighborhood you decide to call home. Streeterville real estate Chicago should definitely be considered when looking for your next Chicago home or apartment.
A knowledgeable and experienced Streeterville real estate broker can greatly help in your search for Streeterville real estate in Chicago. Chicago Luxury Realty has realtors that have lived in every neighborhood in this great city, and can make your search for long term rentals in Streeterville a pleasure instead of a chore. We are familiar with the in’s and out’s of all of the Streeterville condo and apartment buildings, and can reduce the time it will take you to find your perfect new home!
Streeterville Condos For Sale – River North Real Estate Chicago
Streeterville has a wide variety of condos for sale at many different price points. Whether you’re looking for a studio or convertible, a one or two bedroom, or a three bedroom plus, Streeterville real estate Chicago has it all!
Here are just some of the more popular buildings containing condos in Streeterville:
- 222 E. Pearson Condominium – Streeterville Luxury Condos
- 474 N. Lake Shore Drive Condominium – Prime Streeterville Real Estate!
- 550 St. Clair Condominium – Very Popular Condos In Streeterville
- 600 N. Fairbanks – Very Close to Michigan Avenue
- Water Tower Place Condominiums – Streeterville Condos For Sale At Their Finest!
Chicago Luxury Realty – Best Professional Streeterville Real Estate Agency
Chicago Luxury Realty has many Streeterville real estate Chicago agents that live in the neighborhood, so it is second nature for us to help you find the perfect home to meet your needs! We know the area extremely well, and know first-hand about the amenities that each unique building has to offer.
Do you want to discuss Streeterville real estate Chicago in more detail, or have additional questions about what’s available and on the market right now? Please don’t hesitate to reach out, as we love answering questions and being a great resource as your experienced Streeterville real estate broker! Please feel free to give us a call about anything involving Streeterville real estate Chicago at 312-841-7511 or feel free to Contact Us Here!