Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Lincoln Park is one of the nicest neighborhoods in Chicago. Lincoln Park Chicago real estate features numerous tree-lined streets, a host of different food options, lots of bars and boutique restaurants, and a host of shops. Lincoln Park is also home to comedy clubs, North Avenue Beach, the Lincoln Park Zoo, DePaul University, and a ton of parks both large and small.
Lincoln Park Chicago real estate, and the Lincoln Park neighborhood itself, is bounded by Diversey Parkway to the north, North Avenue to the south, Lake Michigan to the east, and the north branch of the Chicago River to the west. In terms of neighborhoods, Lincoln Park borders Lakeview to the north, Bucktown and Wicker Park to the west, and Old Town to the south.
No matter what you enjoy doing for recreation, or the different types of Lincoln Park Chicago real estate you are interested in residing in, Lincoln Park has options about for almost every style, taste and budget. Lincoln Park is very close to downtown, and can be less than a 20 minute commute whether you are travelling by train, bus or vehicle. There are lots of places to ride your bike as well, including the Lakefront Trail along Lake Michigan.
Lincoln Park Chicago real estate is plentiful, no matter what type of property you are looking to purchase or lease. Although Lincoln Park is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Chicago, it’s also very possible to find something in every price range, as it’s an extremely large neighborhood with lots of different buildings, condos, and apartments.
Lincoln Park Chicago real estate consists of an abundance of one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments, as well as an influx of condos, townhomes, single-family homes, and multi-family homes. There is a host of Lincoln Park Chicago real estate for sale as well as for lease.
What Makes Lincoln Park Chicago Real Estate Among The Best In Chicago?
- Lincoln Park itself – the actual park – is a large space of over 1,000 acres with lots of green space, trees, lagoons, and animals. Lincoln Park’s primary draw is balancing a residential, family-friendly environment while still be close to the heart of the city center.
- Lincoln Park has a variety of historical landmarks, and lots of shops, restaurants, entertainment options, and recreational areas. Lincoln Park Chicago real estate offers a chance to be within walking distance to many of the places you need to go, as well as a very short commute to downtown and the Loop.
- The east section of Lincoln Park Chicago real estate borders Lake Michigan, which offers running and biking trails, parks, lagoons, the Lincoln Park Zoo, a conservatory, a nature museum, and more! If you love the outdoors, you’ll love living in a Lincoln Park home, apartment, or condo.
Lincoln Park Condos For Sale And For Lease – Lincoln Park Chicago Real Estate
Lincoln Park Chicago real estate includes a many different options in terms of condos for sale and for lease. Many Lincoln Park condos for sale and lease are within walking distance of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- 2020 Lincoln Park West Condominiums – One of the most popular condo buildings in Lincoln Park!
- Lincoln Park Tower Condominiums – Located at 1960 N. Lincoln Park West
- Lincoln Park 2550 – Another of the more popular condos in Lincoln Park. This building sits literally right across the street from the park!
- Condos on Diversey – There are a number of condominium buildings on Diversey Avenue, which is very popular due to all the retail and restaurant options.
- Marlborough Condominium – Located at 400 W. Deming Place. Also very close to the park, DiverseyHarbor and the Nature Museum.
Lincoln Park Chicago real estate combines the hustle and bustle of city living with the family-friendliness of living in a residential neighborhood. Lincoln Park condos and apartments can feel like both options, depending on what area of Lincoln Park you live in and whether or not you are living on a main thoroughfare. Lincoln Park condos make for very easy living, no matter what lifestyle you prefer and no matter what you enjoy doing for recreation and entertainment.
Lincoln Park Apartments For Rent – Short Term & Long Term -Lincoln Park Chicago Real Estate
Lincoln Park apartments for rent are plentiful, and Lincoln Park real estate includes thousands of apartments of all different styles and sizes. From a three story walk-up brownstone to a modern, luxury high-rise, Lincoln Park has it all. There are so many Lincoln Park apartments for rent to choose from, including:
- The Belden Stratford – Formerly a hotel, this luxury apartment building sits right across the street from the park between Lincoln Park West and Stockton Avenues. There are also 2 restaurants right inside the building, including the famous Mon Ami Gabi French Restaurant! The Belden Stratford is well known as one of the nicest apartment buildings in Lincoln Park.
- Elevate Apartments – also a very well-known apartment building that sits at 930 W. Deming Street, adjacent to the very popular Lincoln Avenue.
- Lincoln Park Plaza – located at 600 W. Diversey Avenue, this building is very popular as it is close to all of the boutique shops and independent retailers and small businesses on the popular Diversey Avenue.
- Lincoln Park Condos – Also on Diversey Avenue, this building has a variety of condos for rent
2000 Lincoln Park West – A very large building with lots of Lincoln Park luxury apartment rentals.
Chicago Luxury Realty – Professional, Experienced Lincoln Park Chicago Real Estate Broker
Lincoln Park is one of the neighborhoods we operate in the most, due to its popularity and the sheer size of the neighborhood. Lincoln Park real estate for sale is plentiful, as are Lincoln Park apartments for rent. To view Lincoln Park homes for sale, and take a look at the latest properties and pricing, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Chicago Luxury Realty is one of the most well-known Lincoln Park realtors, and we guarantee you will be very impressed with our knowledge and experience. Please call us today so we can help you buy, sell or lease Lincoln Park real estate!
Chicago Luxury Realty | Best Lincoln Park Chicago Real Estate Agency
Do you want to learn more about Chicago real estate or about Lincoln Park in general? We’d love to help! We’ll be happy to sit down with you personally so you can view what’s currently on the market, as well as current pricing. Please feel free to give me a call at 773.909.6656 or send me an email at info(at)chicagoluxuryrealty(dotted)com.